Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tomorrow I start my lose 20lbs in 30days diet .. let hope it work!!!

ASA sisters...

This weekend I went on a a couples retreat with 10 couples, I had a awesome time ... Here a pic of me when we went horseback riding....

So tomorrow I will start my strick diet and excerise routine to lose 20lbs in 30days ,, i dont know how possible this is but im determine to do it .. I will post daily my measures, what I did, ate, and how i feel ..let hope it works ... I refuse to buy a larger size in clothes so this is a must cause i cant fit anything .... lol

can you tell it was cold!!!!!
the ranch in the ga mountains

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like so much fun. I def recommend working out over dieting but do what you got to do to be safe!

all the love

Imani said...

@ummsultana it was!!!! .. I'm planning on doing both so I can lose faster ... I'm going to post my whole routine today along with weight and measurements .. I'm just hope it works

Miss Iffa said...

Looks like good fun! I adore your blog, mashallah sis, you are sending out a really positive message!
Please do check out my blog, I'd love some feedback!
www.theeasternpearl.blogspot.com