Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Precious moments & teaching my kids

Salaam Sisters,

Today was a beautiful day for me and the kids. Since I reverted I'm always looking for ways to teach my kids but on there level. I brought a few music CD's with really cute muslim songs and a book called Muslim Child that has the best stories ever to teach them. One of my favorite stories is called Azeeza first fast ... my kids love this story and tells me all the time next ramadan they are going to try and fast. I love this story cause even though the little wasnt able to fast for many days she tried so hard.

Here's a picture of the book and a small clip of the songs I liked



3 comments:

♥Soso♥ said...

great stuff.. thnks for sharing

www.hiddeninstyle.blogspot.com

Imani said...

Ahadulliah sister!!!!

Unknown said...

Assalamualeikum wa Rahmatulahi wa Barakatuhu, dear sis. :) What a lovely book you brought! May Allah SUbhanahuwa Ta'ala reward you for your hard work, may He bless you and your family, and always protect you all!! Ameen.

P.s. thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a kind comment, mashaAllah: :)
Where are you from? :)

Www.thecreativemuslimah.blogspot.com