Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

As salaamu alaikum wa'rahmatullahi wa'barakatuhu... Hey Y'all!

Haven't posted in a while... This is a test post :0) ... I hope we still have an audience out there because Fashionable Muslimahs are coming back!!!
We're not just fashion, we are now a lifestyle brand!

Here is a pic I took about a month ago showing my new EastEssence.com Abaya. I loved them sooooo much that I bought six, including the denim version. Check out the simple Amatullah Abaya at www.eastessence.com

Til next time ;0)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ve aleykum selâm. beautiful dress. Türkiye'den selam! :)

JustMeAisha said...

yes y'all do!! I've been waiting for this...welcome back ;)

Unknown said...

I find it annoying that they don't show with items look like in the different colors. Can you take a pic of yours? Plz :)

Imani said...

Thanks all ..