Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fresh Faces (Makeup Edition)

Salaams friends!

I hope everyone is smiling and warm ;0)...

Today I wanted to share some of my favorite makeup with you. I'm a huge fan of natural nude makeup for an everyday look. I'm a lover of all things M.A.C but sometimes its not the most affordable. Here is a mash up of items that I use. I start with cleansing and moisturizing my face before applying anything. M.A.C concealer for my dark under eye circles is next, a small amount of Maybelline Matte Mousse for my face follows, then some Loreal Double Extended mascara to lengthen my lashes.  I top it off with 3 nude M.A.C lipglosses to create the perfect nude lip for my complexion. Viola!! That's all it takes to create a fresh faced everyday look. I hope this was useful. Below are a few pics of how it looks on me as well as a few pics of my inspiration. Of course its Kim Kardashian lol, no one wears makeup better than her!

Enjoy!









1 comment:

Umm Amirah said...

I am SOOO loving the nude lip. I use a NYX nude lipstick paired with MAC's cork liner.