Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Daughter, Her Business, Got To Love It!!!

     My daughter made me laugh so hard today, I just had to share the story...   

So my daughter comes in my room and says, "Here's a coupon". I look down at the paper that she handed me and it says "Feet coupon free". I look up at her and say "what's this"? she says "That's a coupon for my spa, you can only use it on Wednesday". Of course I looked at her like she was losing it. Then I remembered I bought her a Obeez spa set for Eid... So then she says "Come see my business". I get up and on her bedroom door there is a sign with prices and services for her spa business. LOL!! Alhumdulillah... It made me laugh so hard, but at the same time, I was so proud of her sense of business at the age of 7. She's already trying to figure out how to be productive in life? Got to love it!!!




No comments: