Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sushi Yum!!!

 Salaam Everyone,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
Today my hubby and I went to an all you can eat sushi place for lunch… It was sooo yummy!! They had about 15 different kinds of sushi rolls and I think my hubby had all 15 lol.  I, on the other hand, only had 4 different kinds. I am extremely picky, and hate trying new foods. I must say the ones that I had were really good and on top of that they were super fresh. Are you sushi eater? If so what’s your favorite sushi roll? Mine is spicy shrimp tempura. Yum!





2 comments:

Sixth Avenue' said...

i love the way you did your hejab maybe you should do a tutorial on it i would love to see how its done =) bte i live for sushi

Imani said...

AAAWWW thanks!!! .. Girl im so new to the hijab thing, I'm not sure I can do a tutorial yet. Some days it comes out nice some days it look like a hot mess .. yesterday I just lucked up lol