Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I was Nominated for a Award & Tagged Twice ... WOW!!!!

Assalamu alaikum Sisters,
I was nominated and tagged twice .. here's my first tag .. Thanks sisters!!!!
I was nominated by Mev from Middle Eastern Samurai..... Thank you!!

Rules
Thank the blogger who nominated you in your post!
List seven facts about yourself, that your followers may not know!
Then nominate fifteen blogs for the award!

Okay by facts
  1. I'm addicted to Gossip Girls right now and I'm watching the first 4 seasons on netflix right now ..lol
  2. I have 3 kids Boy/Girl Twins thats 7 and a older son whos turning 16 in 3 weeks( I feel old ..lol)
  3. I want to own my own 3d ultrasound business.. ( i went to sonography school already just a few more steps before it happens)
  4. My favorite candy is Canbury Fruit and Nut chocolate ..Yummy!!!
  5. I'm looking for a new house
  6. I love my zumba class ... so fun!!
  7. I love trying new things

I nominate...
Nad
Radhiana
sixthavenue


Part of the first tag.. But different Tag!!!..lol
Was tagged by Mev....

Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Tag 11 other people.
4. Tell the people that you've tagged them.
5. Write down 11 Questions for the people you tagged.


01. How old are you?
33

02. Do you work or do you go to university currently? What are your plans for the near future?
Graduated from ultrasound school last year.. Plan to own my own ultrasounf business

03. What do you absolutely want to do this year?
MOVE!!! ..lol

                                        04. Any plans for summer vacation yet?
Couples beach trip and a big trip somewhere with the kids





05. Do you do sports? If so, what kind of sport?

No, But I go to the gym ..lol

06. How much money do you spend on cosmetics, clothing, books etc. every month?
Way to much

07. Do you have weird habits? If so, what kind of?
Not really but, I speak very loud..(hubby hates this...lol)

08. What's your favorite movie?
Gattaca

09. Do you get along fast with strangers? Is it easy for you to socialize?
Yes.. I will talk to anyone.. I'm a social butterfly


10. Do you play any games? If so, which ones could you recommend?
I love board games, but I love to play family fued on my phone... oh and hope can I forget Micheal Jacksons for the wii

11. What is the most embarrassing moment you remember?
I really dont get embrassed .. cause i really dont care what people think ..i'm just human 

Tagging  same bloggers from above.

My Questions the tagged people should answer:
  1. Favorite color?
  2. What do you like to eat for breakfast?
  3. What your favorite dessert?
  4. Do you drive? What kind of car do you have?
  5. Favorite name brand
  6. Favorite cartoon character?
  7. If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
  8. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
  9. Favorite saying
  10. Suburns or City?
  11. How many shoes do you own?
OOTD and the other tag tomorrow promise ..lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo thanks for tagging me!!!